SECTION 1 – MEMBERSHIP DIRECTOR
The duties of the Membership Director shall be:
- To represent the interest of the T.M.G.A membership regarding any new or revised golfing packages offered by The Timacuan Golf Club.
- To ensure each new member is introduced to the membership, and assist where possible to ensure each new member is not left out of any T.M.G.A event
- To assist existing members who may resign, to resolve any problems which are relevant.
SECTION 2 – TOURNAMENT CHAIRPERSONS (Committee)
The duties of the Tournament Chairpersons shall be to consult with the Tournament Director and Pro Shop/Club Representative and:
- Meet with the Tournament Director/Pro Shop/Club Representative a minimum of 30 days prior to each event
- Setup dates and types of tournaments suitable to the members of the Men’s Association
- To assist and direct the head professional in any tournaments setup by the Men’s Association
- To setup local rules for tournaments involving members of the Men’s Association
- Report the tournament results of each event to the Tournament Director