SECTION 1 – ELIGIBILITY
In order to be eligible for membership in the Men’s Association, and applicant must:
- Have full member golfing privileges at Timacuan Golf Club, or be classified as a head professional or assistant professional at Timacuan Golf Club.
- Be elected to the membership by a two thirds majority vote of the membership committee
- Be over 18 years of age
- Meet all terms and conditions of this constitution
SECTION 2 – PRIVILEDGES
All members of the Men’s Association shall have rights to;
- Attend and vote at all regular meetings of the Men’s Association
- Participate in any tournament or event held by the Men’s Association
- Be on any committee appointed or elected by the Men’s Association
- Hold any office within the Men’s Association
- Any member may resign by giving written notice to the secretary and paying his indebtedness to date.
SECTION 3 – OBLIGATIONS
- Dues: Every T.M.G.A member shall be assessed an annual fee (dues) and these dues will be used as the T.M.G.A annual budget for the upcoming calendar year. The T.M.G.A Board of Directors will set the fee amount for the membership after reviewing the T.M.G.A calendar of events. Dues will not be prorated or refunded regardless of when a member joins/resigns, type of membership (full or seasonal), or for medical or financial hardship.
- Suspension – Any member shall be suspended for non-payment of his dues within 45 days of due date.
- Reinstatement – A member shall be reinstated with full payment of his dues.